|Team|| Kao Council (Previously)|
|School|| Ayanagi Gakuen High School Division (Previously)
Ayanagi Gakuen Middle School Division (Previously)
|Department||Musical Department (Previously)|
|Anime||Season 2 Act 1|
"Your refreshing princely smile is disgustingly breathtaking, just like a natural!" - Uozumi Asaki
- His Zodiac sign is Virgo.
- He addresses Haruto as 'Haru'.
- The competition between Uozumi and Haruto to have Otori on their respective Star Teams was rock-paper-scissors. Uozumi put out ‘rock’ while Haruto put out ‘paper’. Therefore, Uozumi lost and Otori became a member of Team Tsukigami. Uozumi has then decided to not put out ‘rock’ ever again.
- Based on Star-Myu Q&A Volume 4:
- People's first impression of him is either scary face or evil eyes. For the case of his relatives, they just say that he is the eldest son, an Onii-chan and it was awesome. However, he actually has an older brother and he is the second son. The more they say, the more he gets away with it. He doesn't mind being sweet to someone else.
- He is confident with his familiarity to TV. He says that some people struggle to switch between stage play and tv work, but he has never faced that issue before.
- His weak point is that he cannot hold his liquor. He does like the taste of it.
- His nickname in middle school is either Asaki, Uo and Sumi.
- He likes to travel by driving his own car. Similar to Haruto but he states that he doesn't drive as clumsy as Haruto does.
- In his report book, he is stated to be actively helping class members and group leaders. However, it is due to the fact he doesn't trust important work to be handled by people.
- He cannot forgive Haruto's betrayal. It has trampled on his leadership heart and it feels heavy.
- He ruminants the words of the script he read last night before leaving the bed.
- He likes to eat cold things as he has a cat's tongue.
- He spends his days off remembering his scripts, cleaning, and washing, similar to his work day.
- One thing bad about himself is that he often increases the workload for himself. During his time in Kao Council, he could not stand Haruto way of doing things that he took his job...
- Recently he came to like his parent's house. Once he gets home he feels awfully calm.
- To deal with stress, he just concentrates on the things before him. Work is work and play is play.
- He wishes to see the face of his new nephew he as yet to find time to see.
- He is good at Nation Language, English, Social Studies and Liberal Arts.
- He says he is bad at Science but it is not so bad. He says studying is a way of teaching rather than teaching.
- He cannot stand sleeping as he cannot read the script as he sleeps.
- His favorite drink is beer.
- His hand is usually dextrous.
- His favorite weather is sunny.
- Last words:"The work of an Ancient is not only to sort out the training plan but also to raise the level of the second years. Every student has a chance. Work hard without wasting any time."
- Meaning of Uozumi's name:
- 魚 (Sakana) : fish
- 住 (Ju) : reside, live, inhabit
- 朝 (Asa) : morning
- 喜 (Ki) : rejoice
List of Songs
See also: Ancient's List of Songs
- straightforward (with Hoshitani Yuta and Tsukigami Kaito)
- Gift ～Curtain Call～ (Gift ～カーテンコール～ Gift ～Kātenkōru～?) (with all cast members)
|Team Otori||Hoshitani Yuta • Nayuki Toru • Tsukigami Kaito • Tengenji Kakeru • Kuga Shu|
|Team Hiragi||Tatsumi Rui • Sawatari Eigo • Ugawa Akira • Toraishi Izumi • Inumine Seishiro|
|Team Akatsuki||Isshiki Kanade • Jumonji Ryosuke • Yurino Mayu • Chigira Wataru • Manjome Koji|
|Team Sazanami||Kitahara Ren • Nanjo Koki • Nakakouji Haruma • Toudou Hajime • Kozai Yuharu|
|Team Yuzuriha||Ageha Riku • Hachiya So • Koumoto Tetsuya • Keihi Rei • Arisaka Kazuomi|
|New Kao Council||Shiki Toma • Fuyusawa Ryo • Kasugano Shion • Irinatsu Masashi • Chiaki Takafumi|
|Kao Council||Otori Itsuki • Hiragi Tsubasa • Akatsuki Kyoji • Yuzuriha Christian Lion • Sazanami Sakuya|
|Ancient||Tsukigami Haruto • Uozumi Asaki • Saotome Ritsu • Futaba Taiga|
|Other Characters||Nayuki Yuki • Nayuki Tsumugi • Tavian • Hiragi Sougen|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.